Understoodit Has Joined EventMobi
In the spring of 2013 Understoodit joined EventMobi.com, and officially closed its doors on May 31st 2013.
We started Understoodit in May 2012, with the goals of making classrooms more interactive and giving students an opportunity to voice their confusion anonymously. Over the summer of 2012, Understoodit.com was tested in over 200 classes, workshops, lectures and presentations. Based on feedback from those early adopters we were able to refine Understoodit by adding more features and keeping it simple to use. During the testing period a further 3000 educators signed-up to use Understoodit.com.
Understoodit In The Press
- Techvibes (May 2nd, 2013). EventMobi Acquires Toronto Startup Understoodit
- The Windsor Star (January 21, 2013). Accountant takes on web tool for teachers
- The Toronto Star (October 23, 2012). An End To Raised Hands: Understoodit's App Changes Highschool And University Classrooms To Show Teachers What Students Understand
- U of T Magazine (Autumn 2012). Get it? Got it. Good!
- The EdTech Times (July 17, 2012). Startup Spotlight: Understoodit - Measuring students' understanding in real time
- The Chronicle of Higher Education (July 11, 2012). App Tries to Increase Student Participation by Simplifying Clicker Technology
- CTV News Express (May 19, 2012). CTV News Interview with Liam Kaufman
- Discovery.com News (May 14, 2012). App Helps Confused Students in Class
- Good.is (May 10, 2012). Confused in Class? A New App Can Help
- Financial Post (May 9, 2012). Hot Startups of the Week
- U of T News (May 8, 2012). Alumnus explains his popular app
- Yahoo! News (May 7, 2012). Understoodit.com helps make lectures clearer for university students
- Toronto Star (May 6, 2012). 'Confusometer's app gets rave reviews from U of T computer science students
- BetaKit (May 3, 2012). Understoodit Helps Confused Students in the Classroom
- TechCrunch (May 2, 2012). Understoodit Lets Students Voice Their Confusion Without Having to Raise Their Hands
If you're interested in finding out more about Understoodit, please contact